Vacations are over - January review

I was going to write a little update before leaving but honestly I forgot, better to get that out of the way. That last week of play didn't have much degree of success since I encountered some difficulties along with unfortunate losing days so nothing much to do about that. The good thing was that I did manage to get my internet fixed at work meaning I could play there in order to try and get more sessions and more volume.


Current BR: from €80 to €519.26
Cash Tickets: €0
Tournament Tickets: €34.06

Had to change all of my cash tickets into SnGs so they don't expire on me while I was away, still I'm not that far away from taking my shot at NL25 and with nothing else planned for the next couple of weeks I should be able to do so in the next few days to come.

I'll probably start playing a little NL4 to get the hang of it again before jumping right back into NL10, also there's a video about 3-bet pots I plan to watch today. One thing I haven't done in a while is reading some pages of the math book I have get, should really try a read a little as well. Not really much to add so I'll just start working right away!

Comments

Popular Posts