Tilting a little?

Been playing almost daily and managed to win a little bit here and there trying to push things forward. I did play a little NL25 but lost almost all of the ticket and the remaining (8) got back to my BR. I'm not really sure if I'm just to eager to leave the NL4 but I feel that sometimes things start to get out of control. Taking into account that some retard players are "getting there" by the river when I get the money in good is not helping neither.



Current BR: from €80 to €418.06
Cash Tickets: €20.84
Tournament Tickets: €10.00

One of the signs that show me that I'm tilting is that I tend to hit my desk when villains get lucky after an all in bet, but I mean really really lucky. Pretty much when a retard hit a gutter or a set or two pair. And tbh I felt how my mind was playing tricks on me, like if those things were only happening to me. Yesterday for example I was running very bad, good cards were coming my way but wasn't really hitting any flops and villains were playing some crazy hands that hit big. But just when I was starting to believe I was being cursed by the poker gods (retard thinking) and saw how they were getting lucky against other players as well, after that I remained calm and continued playing my game as I should always do.

I'm playing more tables than before, 6 tables while at home on my desktop and 4 on my laptop at work. That allows me to get more volume and cash the NL4 tickets that are keeping me at those tables now. Although is a good thing that I'm tilting at NL4 rather than NL10 or higher. Gonna continue grinding for the time being and maybe by next week I'll be back at the NL10 hopefully with some good results. Until next update!

PS: the picture is not really that related but it was too cool not to post it :)

Comments

Popular Posts